The West End Development Corporation has made available Excursion/Tour Docks for the Cruise Ship Season 2013/2014 to Bermuda’s Tour Boat Operators.
At this time, we will not levy charges for its use this season; however, the following terms and conditions must be adhered to continue your use of this facility.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
- Tour Boat Operators may embark and disembark their passengers with a maximum berthing time of 20 minutes.
- Trash must be placed in the trash receptacles provided for collection in an orderly fashion.
- Tour Boat Operators must not overnight at this facility. This dock is for PICK UP and DROP OFF ONLY.
- Tour Boat Operators must give consideration to each other i.e., when the cruise ship is running late or space is limited; please work together to serve the clients in an orderly manner.
- These are the only approved locations for Tour Boat Operators to use, unless they are renting a berthing in another location with the Dockyard area.
- Tour Boat Operators that do not adhere to the above will not be allowed to use this facility; effective immediately.
- Any abuse of this facility will not be tolerated and will be dealt with accordingly.BY ORDER OF THE FACILITIES MANAGER The West End Development Corporation